Language, Speech and Hearing Programs

A specially credentialed speech and language pathologist is on site to work with children who have articulation problems or expressive or receptive language difficulties. These students must have Individualized Educational Plans (IEP) in order to receive this service.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.